 |
| Luke showing Emma his tool bench |
Wednesday was a busy day. Katherine and I went to Nonna's so her new carpet could be installed. The crew was supposed to be there at 8:30 so we got to Mom's by 8:15. The workers did not get there until close to 10:30. Katherine did great. She just played and slept. I did some things around Mom's house. I never realized how much noise is made laying carpet! It did not seem to bother Katherine at all. She slept through most of it! We did not leave there until 1:30 or so.
After we got home from picking Luke up from school the Louw girls came and brought supper. Luke was in rare form, running around, jumping, yelling, etc. He loves Emma! We enjoyed the yummy supper that Katherine made - pork tenderloin, hashbrown casserole, salad and Mississippi Mud Bars. It is such a blessing to have good friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment