 |
| The kids enjoyed the meal, too! |
 |
| Brady and Luke playing together |
 |
| Ready to go after a long nap! |
Sunday afternoon we went to have dinner at the Louw's new house. There were 4 couples and 6 kids. It was wild! We had a great time visiting with everyone and enjoyed a wonderful Mexican meal. Their house is beautiful and is perfect for entertaining. The evening was great until toward to the end. Luke gets
so excited around Emma! He almost shows too much love. He gets right up in her face, jumping up and down, trying to hug her and so forth. And you know a girl can only take so much!
Emma started telling Luke to leave her alone which Luke really did not want to do. Emma did give him a kiss on the lips (after Rico told her to)! It was getting close to time for Katherine to eat again so I knew it was time to leave. Emma was standing on a bar stool in the kitchen. Luke kept grabbing her foot and tickling it after I repeatedly told him not to. I was somewhat limited in my disciplining abilities since I was holding the baby. Well, Luke pulled Emma's foot again and she fell on the floor even though I tried to catch her. Needless to say, I drug Luke by the arm to the foyer to give him a "talking to". We left shortly after that. I hated to leave so abruptly but I was about at my wits end. During all this Katherine had also started crying as loud as she possibly could. We definitely have some work to do on Luke doing what we ask him to. I know everything is in phases, but I want our kids to mind when we ask them to do something. Oh well, something else to work on!
No comments:
Post a Comment