Saturday, September 4, 2010

It's Football Time In Tennessee!

Luke had to have a nap before the game
Sportin' their new Auburn attire
Little cheerleader!
Puzzles on Andrew's phone
Saturday was gorgeous as well.  We woke up to temperatures in the 50's!  We celebrated by opening all the windows and doing some work outside.  I even got out all of my fall decorations!  Luke and I decorated while Paul mowed the lawn. It was a perfect day.  Andrew and Mandi had plans to take Luke on an outing that afternoon.  Luke fell asleep around 3 o'clock and did not wake up until after 6 that night.  It was the first time he has fallen asleep on the couch like that.  Needless to say he did not go on a fun outing.  Mom, Andrew and Mandi came over for supper and to watch the Auburn game.  Paul smoked a Boston butt and made great BBQ.  We all watched the game.  Well, I actually did not finish it since Katherine was ready to eat and go to bed around 9.  I think we have all enjoyed our weekend so far.

No comments: