To illustrate what a fun night I had with my girlfriends I did not take any pictures. Nope, did not even pack the camera. Thursday night I met Laura and Virginia at Chef's. This was the first time I have been out with friends since Katherine was born. We had a great time! Cheryl was working that night and was excited to see us girls so she told us to get whatever we wanted to eat and she would take care of us. How sweet was that?!? We had a great meal and even better conversation. When we get together we always have so much to talk about. Virginia even made a list of questions to ask us so she would not forget anything....love her! After we finished dinner Cheryl insisted we have dessert so we picked out their strawberries and cream cake and the chocolate Elvis. We got 1/2 pieces--they were still huge! Both were heavenly and only made better by the large carafe of decaf coffee Cheryl brought to the table for us to enjoy! Laura and I agreed it would be hard to loose the last few baby pounds if we ate like that all the time.
When I got home a little after 9 o'clock both kids were happily sleeping in bed. Paula had come to help Paul with the nighttime duties since both kids go to bed at the same time every night. What a great night!
No comments:
Post a Comment