 |
| Getting some TLC |
This morning I received a call from Luke's daycare. He had hurt his leg on the playground going down the slide. The teachers were icing it down and told me he was not crying. We decided I would call back in an hour or so to see how he was doing. When I called the teacher said he would not bear weight on it and he said it hurt. Katherine and I left pretty quickly to go pick him up. Luke teared up when he saw me but never really did cry. I never could get a clear cut answer from him as to where exactly it hurt. His ankle was a little swollen so I put some more ice on it when we got home.
Paul thought it looked ok when he got home. Since we already had plans to make a trip to the doctor tomorrow for Luke's flu shot and Katherine's weight check we did not worry with calling the pediatrician's office. We will see how he is in the morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment