 |
| Enjoying Nanny's visit |
 |
| Nanny helped give Katherine a bottle |
 |
| Nonna held K during supper since she was crying |
Today K and I spent the day at home. For some reason she was not a good napper today which is very out of character for her. I had several things I wanted to get done but she had other plans. Finally I gave in and let her nap on me while I watched a movie. This afternoon we went to pick Nanny up. She came home with us for dinner. Nonna was going to join us when she finished at work. Paul and Luke were already home. Nanny got to witness the chaos that is our house in the afternoons. The phone rang numerous times, Katherine decided she was hungry
right now and Luke was "helping" me make brownies. Nanny helped by keeping Luke occupied for some of the time and finished giving Katherine her bottle.
We enjoyed a simple hamburger supper. Nanny is having a yard sale in a couple of weeks so I was wanting some help on how to price things. I am selling a lot of Luke's baby clothes and some other things. I am also going to put some things in a consignment sale the end of October so I am trying to decide what items should go to which sale. We had a great time tonight. Katherine and I are going to visit with Nanny again tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment