Andrew and Mandi left to go back to Florida today. We all went over to Mom's for breakfast so we could visit with them one last time. It is always so nice when they are here and makes me wish they lived closer. I hate that there is an 8-hour drive between us. Oh well, we should be used to it by now. When we came home everyone took naps, including Paul and I.
Bill and Paula stopped by this afternoon to see the kids. Nene and Luke played on his playground which he loved. They could not believe how big Katherine has gotten. Speaking of getting big Paul and I realized that Katherine has outgrown the newborn diapers. After several leaks and seeing how snug they were we decided to graduate to size 1 diapers! Even though the packaging says newborn diapers are supposed to fit until 10# we know that does not apply to K.
We were sorry to see the great weekend come to an end. It just makes me wish for fall even more!

No comments:
Post a Comment