![]() |
| Train Time |
![]() |
| This girlie is growing fast! |
When we got to the doctor we decided to divide and conquer. Paul took Luke to the fast track clinic while I checked Katherine in to get her weight checked. The good news is Katherine weighed 9# 2 oz! I guessed she would be over 9# while Paul thought she would weigh around 8 1/2#. I was not supposed to see Dr. Patterson but she came in anyway. She was very pleased with Katherine's weight gain. I asked her if she was possibly gaining too fast. She reassured me you can not overfeed a breastfed baby since they regulate their intake. She did give us a prescription for Zantac to see if it will help with Katherine's spitting up. We go back for her 2 month check up soon so I will report in then.
We all went home so Katherine and I could stay there. It was better for Paul to take Luke to Vandy so we would not all four be stuck down there for most of the morning. It seemed like forever before I heard anything from Paul. Of course, I imagined the worst. I was so relieved when he called to say Luke just had a lot of inflammation in his ankle area, no fractures. They gave him instructions to keep it wrapped in an Ace bandage and to take Motrin every 6 hours. We are to call back in a week with a progress report. If he is not markedly improved he will have another x-ray. Hopefully he will be back to running around in no time.
Today definitely turned out to be a lot busier than either of us could have imagined. Luke will not be going back to school until he can walk again. Being at home alone with both kids will be very interesting for me...


1 comment:
Poor Luke! Glad it wasn't broken. Praying for a speedy recovery :) (for his sake...and YOURS)
Post a Comment