and no pictures to prove it! Oh well. The day started great for me because Katherine did not wake up until 5:45, yay! I fed her and put her back to bed. Just as I was getting back in bed Luke came running in our room. He had an accident. He has not done that in a few months so I had to get him changed. In the mean time Katherine had not fallen back asleep so Luke and I went to check on her and she had spit up everywhere. It has also been a long time since she has done that. So, I had both beds stripped down and laundry going by 6:15 this morning. Katherine stayed a wake for awhile but then fell back asleep before I got breakfast cooked. She has a runny nose so she is not feeling too great.
Paul and I worked on cleaning the house while Luke followed us around "helping". We all got ready and drove to Mt. Juliet to pick up some engineering books for Paul to study with. He has decided to take the Professional Engineer exam again and a friend of ours loaned us his books which is great! Definitely saved us a couple hundred dollars. Both kids slept on the way so Paul and I actually got to have an adult conversation which was nice. We ate at Salsarita's for lunch and then went and walked around TJ Maxx/ Homegoods. That place was packed. I could not get up and down the aisles! Since the kids were being so great we stopped at Babies R Us on the way home to get a double stroller. We have been debating it for quite some time but I had a coupon so we decided to go ahead and get it. I know we will need it more when it starts to warm up some and we go to the park, zoo, etc.
The rest of the night was spent playing with the kids and more housework. We had a great day -- had fun and were also productive. My kind of Saturday!
No comments:
Post a Comment