Sunday, February 6, 2011

Go Crackers....I mean Packers!





We enjoyed our typical Sunday morning - church, Subway, grocery store and home for naps.  Bill and Paula came over to watch the Super Bowl.  Paul had been explaining to Luke about the Super Bowl and that we were having a party.  We told him what teams were playing and he decided to root for the "Crackers".  Then at a random moment in the game he said "Go Red Sox"!  We were not sure if we heard him correctly so we asked him to repeat it -- he said the same thing.  I asked him where he learned about the Red Sox.  He replied "in that book Gigi gave me".  That is one smart little boy!

Bill and Paula left at halftime, but we continued watching the game.  It ended up being a good game.  Even though I did not care who won it was fun to watch the commercials!

1 comment:

Virginia said...

Just when I thought I couldn't love that boy any more! (Sorry, Paul!)