Monday, February 7, 2011

Missing Daddy


Paul had his Engineering class tonight. The kids did great.  We  had Super Bowl leftovers for supper.  Katherine took a long nap when we got home from school.  I tried squash with her again and she still does not seem to like it.  That is fine, we will just move on to a green vegetable this week.  At one point Katherine was crying and Luke said that Katherine missed her Daddy.  I thought that was too sweet.  Since both kids go to bed at the same time normally, I have a new routine when Paul is not here to help.  I feed Katherine in the bonus room and Luke lays beside us on the couch and we watch some sort of show of his choosing.  (This is only if he has been good all night).  So far, I can take Katherine to her room and lay her down and she is fine.  I then put Luke to bed.  Hopefully this will continue to work for the next couple of months while Paul is in class. 

No comments: