Sunday, February 27, 2011
Mother's Day Present
So for my birthday Paul finished installing the hammock I got for Mother's Day last year! It was just one of those projects that always got put on the back burner. I was super excited to try it out and can't wait for the weather to be a little warmer so I can enjoy it even more. Luke got a kick out of it and liked to get in and out of it. Paul even installed a little rope attached to a stake so I can "swing" myself. I love it! Looking at these pictures makes me realize how much we need to do in our yard this Spring...
This morning we went to church and then met Bill, Paula and Kitty at Mimi's Cafe for my birthday. I love brunch food so was excited to eat there. It was really good and so sweet that they wanted to help me celebrate my birthday. Katherine slept the whole time and Luke went from person to person chatting. Luke starts in the 3-year old room at school tomorrow so we have been trying to talk it up and get him excited about it.
The rest of the afternoon was pretty uneventful. We just hung out at home. I tried to take a nap but Katherine did not want me to do that! Paul gave me some shelves for the bedroom that I have had my eye on for three years! I couldn't have been more excited! He thought I was crazy when I said that is the best present he has given me in a long time. He installed them for me this afternoon and I love them. Now, what to put on them...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment