Monday, February 14, 2011
Luke's Valentine Party
I left work in time to make it to Luke's Valentine party. I did not take many pictures because I was chatting with some of the other parents. This party actually last longer than any of his other parties because all 14 kids had to pass out their valentine cards to everyone.
Paul had class tonight so Mom came over and brought supper for us. She brought Valentine gifts for everyone. Luke got some more beginning reader books, which he loves. Mom had to read all of them to him after supper as well as his latest Highlights magazine. He sure loves to be read to! I was so tired that Katherine and I catnapped in the recliner while Mom entertained Luke.
Paul and I celebrated our Valentine's last Saturday. Bill and Paula kept the kids while we went to eat and did a few errands. We missed having Paul here tonight but am hopeful his class will pay off!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment