Friday, February 4, 2011

Playtime



Katherine is becoming more and more interested in toys, blocks and stuffed animals.  Well, basically anything she can put in her mouth!  She is definitely teething and it shows.  She gnaws on anything and has been a little fussy lately.  We have been  using Oragel some and that seems to help.  I need to pick up some teething biscuits and try those as well.  I can not really tell which ones are bothering her.  The  bottom look more swollen but she seems to chew on her top gums more. 

Paul gave Katherine a bottle tonight and I put Luke to bed.  Sometimes Katherine takes a bottle well at night and sometimes not.  Tonight was definitely a "not" night.  Luke and I stayed upstairs and watched Mickey Mouse before bed.  When we went to get ready I heard Katherine crying very loud.  I offered to take her but Paul said they would be fine.  Pretty soon the crying stopped and I heard Paul leave her room.  Of  course, I fell asleep in Luke's bed after bedtime stories, singing and prayers.  It is hard for me to put him to sleep -- I think I always fall asleep before he does!

No comments: