 |
| Looking a little mischievous |
I am trying to get in some sort of routine around here. Katherine is still eating every 2 1/2 - 3 1/2 hours including during the night. I am hoping this will be stretching out soon! Paul takes Luke to school in the mornings which is a big help. Katherine and I usually do an errand or
chores around the house in the morning. We go pick Luke up in the afternoon. When we get home it is usually time for Katherine to eat. I get Luke situated with a snack and he usually wants to watch one his movies or shows which is a good distraction while I tend to Katherine. After that we typically start something for supper and Paul is home quickly thereafter. I know this "routine" will change a lot over the next few weeks and months as Katherine's schedule changes.
No comments:
Post a Comment