Monday, August 16, 2010

Monday, Monday

Guess our girl does not like Mondays
Goofing off with Daddy
Since I am on maternity leave I have a hard time keeping up with what day of the week it is.  I do, still look forward to the weekends since that means that Paul is off and Luke is not in school.  Monday, Katherine and I had a pretty productive day.  I find I get the most done first thing in the morning after she eats.  She usually goes back to sleep within an hour or so.  I have breakfast and then do household chores.  I must say I am doing better at keeping up with the laundry, dirty dishes, etc this time around.  Even though she is only 2 1/2 weeks old K seems to like routine. I know this will change in the coming weeks, but for now I am relishing it.  Sometimes I take a nap during the day during one of her naps, other days I do not.  Honestly it depends how the night before went!

Pop picked Luke up from school Monday which was a treat for Luke and a big help to me!  I do not have to worry about getting K out in the heat and it just makes the afternoon easier.  Luke was excited to be home and was great all afternoon.  We played while K napped and then we watched a Thomas show while I fed Katherine. 

Nonna ran by after work to pick some things up and ended cooking the supper she brought for us earlier in the day.  I was busy feeding Katherine and Paul called to say he was stuck in bad traffic. It was nice to have the meal brought and prepared for us!  We ended the day by watching Monday Night Football.  We sure are glad that football is back around here...that means Fall is just around the corner!

No comments: