 |
| Luke with one of his "rewards" |
We have been working on potty training for some time around here. Luke has been doing really well and has actually been doing better since Katherine's arrival. We had resorted to bribery a while back to encourage #2. Probably should not be blogging about this, but such is life! Paul decided we would use some Thomas trains as rewards. Much to our dismay (and excitement) Luke received three Thomas trains in one day! Now every time he does his business he expects a "surprise". We have gone back to the $1 toys I picked up at Target months ago. Luckily, Luke is just as happy with his balloon. Eventually we will run out of toys, but hopefully that will not stop him from continuing to make progress.
Saturday morning we all got dressed and ready for the photographer to come and do Katherine's newborn session. Luke was rewarded with a yellow balloon after a successful bathroom trip. He was hilarious with it. He was bouncing it up and down and saying "I'm going crazy Daddy, I'm going crazy". Paul did get it on video and I hope he will put it on here, since that is beyond my tech skills!
1 comment:
Andrew had a bribe bowl at our house. It finally worked but I was worried about how it would ever end. We told him when the bowl was empty that meant he was a REALLY big boy. When the time came he was ok with not getting any more surprises.
Post a Comment