 |
| Let me fix it |
 |
| I can do it Daddy! |
it pours. Saturday we realized that our dishwasher was not working. We have not liked the dishwasher since we moved in but were not going to replace it just because. Well, after running the same load three times to no avail we realized we would have to bite the bullet and buy a new one. I am not going to be at home for the next four months without a dishwasher. So, off Paul and Luke went Sunday afternoon in search of a new dishwasher. Paul got a great deal at HH Gregg and he and Luke came home and installed it. Luke still loves to help Paul with any type of project around the house. He get his tools out and hammers, screws and measures. It is pretty cute. I am very happy to say that the new dishwasher works great, and after only one time, too!
No comments:
Post a Comment