Monday, August 23, 2010

It Takes Two

Future boxer???
Luke used to strike this same pose!
Paul had the opportunity to go to the Titans pre-season Monday Night Football game tonight.  Of course, I told him he should go with one stipulation...if my mom could come and help with the kids.  Still not sure how I would do with both kiddos for an extended period of time that would include bath and bed time for Luke as well as supper and at least 2 feedings for baby girl.  Mom was happy to come and it was a big help!  She played with Luke while I fed Katherine and took care of his bath time.  He announced at 8 o'clock that he wanted Nonna to take him to bed.  I was thrilled. Forty-five minutes later they both reappeared and Luke was wired. I had to fight to take him to bed.  He fell asleep pretty quickly as did I!  I woke up close to 10 o'clock just as Paul was getting home.  Mom was rocking Katherine and she was sleeping peacefully. 

Paul enjoyed the game but left shortly after half time.  The Titans looked good and we are hopeful for a winning season around here!

No comments: