Friday, August 20, 2010

Date Night...

Getting ready to go
Luke spent the night with Nene and Pop tonight.  He was so excited!  Paul and I decided to go out to eat since we have not been in a restaurant in a while.  We went for our usual Mexican fare.  Katherine slept the whole time!  After supper we went to Babies R Us to pick up a few things and use our coupons.  Gotta love those coupons!

Katherine's spitting up is much improved although that could change at any time.  She did not really want to nap today unless I was holding her!  I remember going through that with Luke.  She did go almost 4 hours between feedings once last night which was very nice for me!

Congratulations to our friends, the Boyds, on the arrival of Mackenzie Claire today!  Laura and I were both due the same day so we are excited that Mackenzie is here and can not wait to meet her when they are home in September! 

No comments: