Sunday, March 6, 2011
Third Time is a Charm
Well, I am the lucky recipient of the stomach bug. I woke up in the middle of the night with it. I felt awful - nauseous and restless. I was up and down several times. Paul had to go to work so I asked Mom if she could come by around lunch to help with the kids. I just had no energy. She brought some homemade chicken noodle soup which I took a little of. Luckily my bout with the bug was short-lived. I am feeling much better tonight. The plan is to return to normal tomorrow - kids to school, adults to work. I would be so thrilled if we could make it two weeks without any illnesses or unplanned absences from school and/or work! I know it is just part of having kids but seems like we have had a lot of it lately!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment