Mondays sure do roll around fast lately. Katherine's teacher are great about texting me during the day with any concerns they have and also let me know fun things she has done or send me cute pictures. It is so nice. I to a text today that she did not act like she felt good and was not eating well. I went ahead and called the doctor and made another appointment. Paul was able to leave work and take her to the doctor. Since he had class tonight Luke and I went to the doctor to pick Katherine up. They were still waiting to see the doctor when we got there. So, Dr. Patterson got to see the whole Troutt family this time!
She looked in both her ears and said the left was 80% better and the right was 40-50% better. She said since Katherine was half-way through the antibiotics there was not really anything else to do. We are optimistic that the antibiotics will finish getting rid of the infection. Katherine actually seemed better when we got home. Paul went to class and the kids and I came home for supper.

No comments:
Post a Comment