Saturday, March 5, 2011

It's Nene/ Nonna Day!

Paul got assigned a big weekend job.  The weekends Paul has had to work since he has been with ServPro have been few and far between which is nice.  When I realized he was going to be working 10+ hour days all weekend and that I had to work Saturday I asked Mom to watch the kids.  As it turned out Paula did not have any plans either so she came to help.  Both kids are much better now. Katherine has not run a temperature and has not had any more episodes.  Luke is completely back to normal.  Katherine is not sleeping well at night.  She still has not gotten back to normal from her ear infection 2 weeks ago. 

Luke kept saying it was his Nene and Nonna day!  They had a great time together.  Katherine was a little fussy but other than that things were good.  I got home around 2 and Mom ended up staying the rest of the afternoon.  We decided to go out to eat tonight.  For some reason I was not hungry which is very rare!

No comments: