Saturday, March 12, 2011

Spring Preview

Today was perfect!  The sun was shining and it was so warm.  We tried to take advantage of it.  I am still not feeling well - can barely talk and am coughing a lot.  We have talked for months about getting a deep freeze to keep in the basement.  Our little freezer in the house stays full all the time.  We all went to Mom's so we could borrow the truck.  The kids and I ended up staying there while Paul went to get it.  Once he got there he found out that Lowe's would have delivered it for free.  We will remember that in the future.  It gave us a good chance to visit.  Katherine slept the first part of our visit and I tried to take a nap, too.

Once Paul got back we grabbed some lunch then came home.  We played outside.  Luke was nice enough to let Katherine swing in his swing but he decided Katherine needs her own swing.  He still prefers to swing in the toddler swing.  We will have to see about that.  Katherine loved swinging!  I think she would have fallen asleep if I had let her.  The boys washed my car and then we grilled some chicken later for supper.  It is so nice to know that Spring is just around the corner.  At bedtime tonight I heard Paul asking for the camera.  We never can seem to find it when we need it.  Both kids had on construction hats we used at Luke's 2-year birthday party.  Luke decided he did not want his picture made but we snapped some anyway.

No comments: