Thursday, March 10, 2011
On the Road to Recovery
After one dose of the new antibiotic we could see a difference in Katherine. We also used the numbing drops, too. She slept better last night and seemed much more content. She went to school today and they said she did great, too! Paul went and studied after work. When he got home Luke wanted to play with the moon dough. He will go through cycles of playing with different things. We have not played with his trains all week but he has asked to play with the mood dough a lot. I am sure next week he will be on to something else! We really have to watch Katherine now - she has a long reach and will put anything she can get her hands on in her mouth! I tried to keep her out of the moon dough. Since both kids have been sick it is only fitting that I am starting to feel bad, too. Itchy, watery eyes, dry cough and hoarse voice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment