Tuesday, March 17, 2015
Spring (Break) Day 2
Today was another busy day! The kids went to Extended Care today so I could get stuff done. My Made South shipment came to the new house today -- I was so excited to have some "real" mail at the new house. Our new mattress got delivered! Paul and I decided to graduate to a King mattress with the move. I couldn't wait to get it all set up. I have had the duvet and curtain panels for over a month now. I got them on a great sale. I ordered the bed skirt in January! I have know that is what I wanted for a long time. I love that the room is coming together.
Still lots to do because the moving trucks come tomorrow!!!
**** Many people have asked what happened to the blog...well, we had a slight accident with my laptop during the move. It got dropped by one sweet, apologetic little boy. It is still operational but the screen does not work well. I finally took it to see about getting it repaired and it was going to cost about 1/2 what a new laptop costs. So, we decided to just get a new one. Finally happened today so I hope to get caught up. Bear with me as it will be hard to remember details of days that were months ago. But, at least I have lots of pictures! Here's to getting caught up! As I have done before everything with be dated on the date it occured, not the date I am doing the entry. (8/15/15) **
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment