Sunday, March 8, 2015

Spring?

This light fixture took forever to install!
Well, the time change got us -- we slept in and didn't make it to worship.  We made it in time to teach our preschool class.  They were all wild for some reason!  We went to Gallatin straight from church. After Subway lunch Paul ran in Lowe's to get a few things we needed today.  Mom met us up there and we set to cleaning the upstairs.  We had to have everything out of the rooms that are getting carpet.  We cleaned the inside of the windows, wiped down all the baseboards, doors, etc.  There is still quite a bit of touch up paint to be done.  Hoping that crew gets back before the carpet goes down. The attic playroom was quite a mess.  Paul had to get all the power tools out of there.  Mom cleaned the bathrooms. They will have to be done again before we move in, but they were pretty dirty.  Mom took the kids home with her after a couple of hours of work.  I stayed until about 5 then went to the grocery store. I honestly haven't been to the store for more than bread and milk in a few weeks.  It was an expensive trip!

When I picked the kids up from Mom's they had made us supper - roast, potatoes and carrots.  Paul got home at a decent time and we enjoyed a great supper.  We were all exhausted and tried to get in bed at a decent time.  I know it will take a little while to get used to the time change.  I must admit it was so nice being light later tonight!

No comments: