![]() |
| Keeping herself entertained with Pop's stuff |
![]() |
| She knows she's cool |
![]() |
| Mudroom Tile |
Luke had his last basketball game of the season. The team they played was really good. Luke played well and has come a long way this season! He made a basket so that was fun and he is still playing very good defense. Katherine had fun playing with Pop's hat, scarf and glasses. She pretty much put on a show for everyone. After the game we ran by the house to pick up another vehicle before going to Bear Bash. Luke rode with me and Katherine was going to ride with Paul. After Luke and I left the heat and air guy called and said he could come check out our house right then. Katherine was pretty made that she was going to be late for Bear Bash. Paul called Mom to see if she would come and take her down there while he waited on the repair man. That worked pretty well. I signed up to work the carnival game in Katherine's room since I am the PTO representative for that room. I ended up working most of the carnival. It seemed like everyone was having fun. They had food trucks for lunch options which worked well last year. Paul was able to get there to enjoy some of the fun Turns out the motor blower on one of our units went out. Unfortunately they did not have the correct replacement so we will have to wait until Monday to have heat.
After the carnival games were done we stayed a little while for the live auction. We didn't want to stay for the whole time so we left to go work at the house. I can't believe I didn't take a picture at the carnival!
The tile guy was there and he had the mudroom almost done when we got there. It was pretty so the kids played outside. We got a lot done -- more door knobs installed, light fixtures up and started cleaning the upstairs to get it ready for carpet install. We were worn out by the time we left. We lose an hour of sleep tonight so our fatigue probably won't go away!



No comments:
Post a Comment