Thursday, March 12, 2015

The Land of the Living

He enjoyed his snow cone!

Chicken and waffles
Katherine perked up considerably mid-morning today.  I wasn't as quick to bounce back.  I took two naps which is an improvement over yesterdays day spent in bed.  I was able to do a little packing but that was about it.  Mom is still sick, too and didn't go to work either.  I took a shower late this afternoon and decided I wanted to get out for a bit.  Mom came over and we went to check on the house.  Not a whole lot had been done. I was able to take a few boxes with me which was good.  None of us were that hungry but we decided to try Panera.  Katherine and I got plain noodles which tasted great and mom had a cup of chicken noodle soup.  We sat there and talked and made a list of everything I need to pick up in the next few days.

Paul got tickets to the UT/ Vandy game in the men's SEC tournament.  He took Luke.  As much as we have going on I thought it would be good if they could do something fun.  They had a good time and Luke enjoyed the game - especially the food!  The plan is to be back to normal tomorrow.  I am going to work and Katherine is going back to school.  Fingers crossed we are through with this bug and that Paul doesn't get it!

No comments: