Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Back to Normal...

Mudroom looking good!

Love the little nook for the kids stuff

Above the washer and dryer

His and Her vanities

Oops...
I worked a little later today so I asked Mom to pick the kids up.  This also gave me time to go out to the house to see what progress their was today.  The cabinet guys were there and said they had been there since 5:30 this morning!  Now, that's dedication.  They had made a lot of progress but still had a lot to do.  The vanities were in and are just in need of the counter tops.  The mudroom was mostly done.  Still had to put the crown trim around the top and do some finishing little trim pieces.  The kitchen was proving to be quite the job I guess.  Somehow we provided the wrong crown molding to them. I am not sure how we didn't realize it but the crown molding in the kitchen is more narrow than anywhere else in the house.  Since Paul had ordered some additional trim for our bedroom and bathroom when he went to order the kitchen trim we just assumed it was the same as the rest of the house.  Well -- it's not.  So, I guess we will have to replace the remainder of the trim in the kitchen. It does not transition well at all and I think it would drive me crazy!

The paint crew didn't come today and the tile guys didn't work either.  So, the cabinets were the only thing going on up there today.  Hopefully some more progress will be made tomorrow.

Luke is back to normal.  He had a good day at school and said his stomach hasn't bothered him anymore...yay!

No comments: