![]() |
| Love the floors! |
![]() |
| Best shots I could get |
About the time Katherine and I got there the hardwood crew was leaving. They got it done fast. Of course, we couldn't walk on it, but I managed to take a couple of pictures. We love it! It turned out great so far. They will be back tomorrow to top coat it.
It was sunny here today, but still chilly. We had grand ideas to get a lot of work done outside and in the shop and basement, For some reason I was freezing and couldn't really focus on anything else. I did get the carport and front porch swept up after we got all the scrap wood and trash in the dumpster. The kids were asking to leave by this time anyway. We decided to go home while Paul stayed there and worked. He had a load in the back of his truck and wanted to do some re-arranging in the basement. The kids and I came home and I actually laid down and took a quick nap - it was heavenly. We are all exhausted - mentally and physically. After my nap the kids and I showered and got ready to go back to Gallatin to have supper with Jon, Kristen and Bill. J&K just picked up BBQ and brought it to Bill's. Of course, we didn't tell them we had that the night before. It was good -- from a different place than we are used to.
Kristen and I had a great time catching up. It had been over a month since we had seen each other so we had a lot to cover. We do usually talk once a week and text a lot! It was fun hanging out and we didn't end up leaving until after 9. The kids were so tired.


No comments:
Post a Comment