![]() |
| Round three.... |
I was off today because I work the weekend. I had intentions of getting lots done for the house. The next big thing is getting the slabs picked out for all the counters in the house. I called a granite yard in Nashville I wanted to go to, but they were closing at 11 because of the weather moving in to the area. I am glad I called instead of just driving down there. So, I went to Hendersonville to decide on carpet. The guy Paul uses a lot is very nice, but I was in there longer than I thought I would be. I ended up bringing home the first thing he showed me! Next I went to select some grout for all the different tile work we are having done. Thankfully they have been working the last two days and have most all of the prep done to start tiling the upstairs bathrooms this weekend, I went in one granite showroom, but only got to be in there a short time when the school called saying they were closing early. I fully expected it and was happy to go get the kids. The kids, on the other hand, were not that excited that I was picking them up "early". I was the first parent there so they didn't understand why they had to leave.
It started snowing pretty good fairly quick after we got home. We decided to cuddle up on the couch upstairs and watch a movie. It was a perfect afternoon for it. When Paul got home we ran to the neighborhood Mexican place -- it was literally the only restaurant open except fast food. The roads were pretty bad by the time we got home and it was still snowing. The meteorologists are calling for a warm up tomorrow, but also lots of rain.
We played games until bedtime. It has been a long week!

No comments:
Post a Comment