Sunday, February 22, 2015
Come on Sunshine!
Paul had to work again today. He does not like working on Sundays at all and his boss knows that. He had to be in the office fairly early today. Since Paul had to work I recruited Mom to help me teach our 4-year olds in Sunday school. The kids and I had a rough time even making it to the vehicle this morning. I am still parking in the street and navigating our front stairs and yard in church clothes and shoes proved to be no small task. I almost busted more than once, but did finally make it to the van. We got Mom picked up so she wouldn't have to drive and made it to church close to on time.
We only had five in our class which was not surprising given the weather. After church it was Luke's turn to choose where went. He picked Cracker Barrel. He picked it last time, but the wait was too long. We decided we were going to wait today. It was packed. I had to park in the employee parking lot. I must say, it was worth the wait. We all ordered breakfast food and it did not disappoint! After that I had to pick up tile at both Home Depot and Lowe's. Somehow we miscalculated how much we needed. I was able to get it picked up pretty quickly and we took it up to the house. That driveway is still slushy and the parking and turnaround at the house is a mess. We had to be very careful. I snapped a picture of Luke's bathroom. It is all prepped and ready!
We dropped Mom off and the kids and I came home to rest. I took a quick nap and they rested. We worked on some of Luke's homework and I did some packing. Paul didn't get home until after supper. He is pretty worn out and he knows the effects of this weather event are going to last the next couple of months -- right when we are in the midst of moving/ selling and getting settled.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment