Sunday, February 15, 2015

Sunday Selfies!





Today was nuts, again!  We met Mom and the kids at church to get them checked in to their classes then we went to worship and Sunday School.  We are "marching" through Ephesians and every week's sermon is so applicable to our daily lives.  A quick subway lunch was next and then we went to the farm to get my van.  We decided to leave it there last night.  It took us a while to get it unloaded.  I had packed it full of boxes yesterday morning.  The guy doing the preliminary prep for the tile work came by to make sure he knew everything we needed done.  He is supposed to start tomorrow.

The kids and I quickly made our way back home while Paul stayed up there to work.  I worked like mad to get the house spotless for the showing this afternoon.  We picked up, cleaned up and scrubbed everything.  We got most of the closets straightened up.  Paul got home about 4 and we finished up the last few things.  I lit a good smelling scent and waited for them to get here.  Turns out they have two kids about our ages.  They seem like a really nice family and appeared very interested in the house. They stayed about 40 minutes and said they would be in touch.  It just seems so crazy to me that we might be able to sell our house this quickly and without listing it!

After they left we kind of let the weekend catch up with us and we realized we were exhausted!  We ate supper and went to bed fairly early!  The weather people are calling for quite the Winter storm overnight into tomorrow. Thankfully I had already requested the day off because the kids are out for President's Day.

Oh and to explain the pictures.  Katherine is very much into photography of late and insisted we had a little photo shoot tonight after the family left.  So, I obliged her and some of them turned out pretty good!

No comments: