Saturday, December 17, 2011
Trip to Waffle House
Last night Paul and I got a pleasant surprise. While we were out to eat for his birthday we called to check on the kids. Paula told us she thought she would like for the kids to spend the night with them instead of bringing them back to our house. We wholeheartedly agreed! What a treat!
We enjoyed our dinner. Paul loves hibachi grill places and they are not my favorite so we do not go very often. We ate in Cool Springs because we needed to take our rings in for cleaning and mine needed a repair. After we ate we decided we would go over to the mall since we were not in any hurry to get back home. It was pretty packed but we enjoyed all the holiday hub-bub. There are several stores that I really like out there that we don't get to go in often. We picked up a few Christmas gifts and headed home. We got to the farm early this morning and Luke decided he wanted us to all go eat at Waffle House. That is definitely not on the top of My Favorites list. It actually brings back memories from college -- late nights at the Cookeville Waffle House were always interesting. I have to admit I was pleasantly surprised at how clean the Gallatin location is. The food was very good. Their toast is exactly how I remember my Granny's -- crisp and buttery!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment