| Katherine loves her class! |
| Luke's best friend - Lydia! |
Katherine and Luke had Christmas parties at school today. Paul was off so I knew he would be able to go. I have missed the last couple of events at school so I was glad when I was able to leave in time to make it for Luke's party. He was so excited that we were there! He had so much fun. They had a book swap and they opened gifts for the room. They sang some Christmas carols and had snacks. It was fun getting to talk to some of the parents that we don't see often.
Katherine's party consisted of eating. There is another little girl around her age in the nursery. Neither are walking very well so they can't be moved up to the 1-year old room yet. All the kids were so excited about Christmas and knowing that they would be out of school for a week!
No comments:
Post a Comment