 |
| You can't tell by looking, but Katherine loved wearing the Santa hat! |
 |
| The Girls! |
 |
| Every one had a cookie with their initial on it -- thanks to the Roy family |
 |
| Luke "helped" Sharon play carols. |
 |
| The admiration is mutual with these two |
 |
Jim and Lauren led a sing-a-long
|
I always look forward to Christmas Eve in Gallatin and this year was no exception. We went to FBC for the candlelight service. It was packed! We sat in folding chairs that were brought in for overflow seating. There were a lot of kids there, none of which were happy. I hate to admit it, but we did not make it through the whole service. Our kids got restless so we moved to the foyer. I ended up sitting on the floor with both kids so we decided to leave early and head to the farm.
When everyone got there we enjoyed a great supper with lots of finger foods. We sang Christmas carols and enjoyed visiting with friends and family. I think one of the reasonsn I enjoy it so much is that it is a good mix of people and it is always laid back. We were the first to leave so we could get the kids in bed ready for Santa. Everyone else stayed until well past midnight playing games. Maybe when the kids are older we will be able to enjoy that part of it, too!
No comments:
Post a Comment