| Not sure what Luke was so excited about here |
| Luke and Uncle Andrew wasted no time playing with the toys! |
| Aunt Mandi and Katherine are excited it's Christmas! |
Since the kids were in bed a little later than normal last night they slept a bit later than normal this morning. Mom, Andrew and Mandi got here in time to see the kids open their presents. It was a little hectic trying to get ready for church. The kids were excited that Santa came! It was so funny because they were both more interested in the other one's things. They got a fun kitchen to share -- they both played with it immediately. Luke also got a soccer goal and ball, some puzzles, games, Lightning McQueen and Mack and some other goodies. Katherine got a monogrammed chair, Beauty and the Beast DVD, Clarice, books, a puzzle, shoes and some other things.
We opened our stockings and had breakfast. We had french toast casserole, grits, fruit and sausage balls. I noticed my eye was bothering me when I woke up but I kind of brushed it off and wore my contacts anyway. I did throw in my glasses and contact case just in case. We made it to church in plenty of time. There was a nice crowd, but it was not packed. After church we went to Gallatin and everyone else went back to Mom's.
No comments:
Post a Comment