Friday, September 30, 2011
Road Trip!
We left the house this morning about 8:30 heading to the mountains! The kids seemed so excited. Luke has been talking about our mountain weekend for a month now. It was a beautiful day for a drive. Both kids did great. Katherine slept off and on and Luke ended up taking a quick nap, too. I had been telling him all week if he was good he would get a surprise on our trip. He was so excited when I gave him Day of the Diesels and let him watch it in the car! We rarely let him watch the DVD player in the car. I just don't want them to get accustomed to having it on anytime we are in the car. So far, he has done well with that.
We stopped in Cookeville for a quick diaper change and continued east. By the time we stopped for lunch, gas and groceries it was 3:00 eastern time when we got to the cabin! We were all glad to be there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment