Monday, September 19, 2011
Not Going to Win Mother Of The Year
So when I heard today's weather yesterday I know they said sunny and in the low 80's. Well, imagine my surprise when we got out at school this morning and it was cool and cloudy! I had Katherine in a spaghetti strap top. At least she had pants on. Luke had on shorts and a polo and neither one had a jacket! I walked in with another mom whose kids are Luke and Katherine's age. They each had on pants, long sleeves and a jacket. Both the kids teachers assured me they would not be going outside today since it was going to be rainy. From now on I am going to try to re-check the weather in the mornings before we leave. For the record neither kid seemed to mind and the were perfectly fine when I picked them up this afternoon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment