Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Mail

Luke gets so excited when he has something in the mail.  Today he got a new issue of High Five magazine.  Nonna gave the subscription to him for Christmas last year.  He loves it!  We had to read all the stores, play the games and read the monthly recipe as soon as we got upstairs this afternoon.  It really is neat to see his love of reading and learning.  The recipe is for pumpkin pancakes so I told him we could make them one Saturday soon.

I hit a consignment sale before I picked the kids up this afternoon.  I was mainly looking for Luke some things.  He wore a long sleeve shirt to school this week and the sleeves were about 2 inches too short!  I found a few things for him and a pair of shoes for $1 for Katherine.  She loves them, of course!  That girl and her accessories!

No comments: