Wednesday, September 28, 2011
Paper Airplane
One of the shows Luke likes to watch On Demand is Special Agent Oso which is a Disney show. It is about a stuffed bear who is a Special Agent who guys on assignments to help children learn how to do things. It ranges anywhere from how to order a meal at a restaurant to how to mix primary colors to get secondary to colors. He recently watched one where Oso teaches the little boy how to make a paper airplane. He and Paul made one tonight and he had a blast with it!
I was pretty productive on my first "staycay" day. I went to the eye doctor and then did a lot of errands that are a lot easier when I don't have the kids with me. Tomorrow is my stay-at-home day to get some projects done around here that I have been meaning to do for a long time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment