Saturday, November 20, 2010

While Mommy's Away...

Yes...that is underwear on her head!

The kids will play!  Saturday morning I met Virginia for coffee.  Paul and the kids stayed home.  I was looking at the camera later and this is the picture I found!  Poor girl...who knows what else she was subjected to!  I was so excited to see Gigi and get out of the house for a bit. Our coffee easily turned in to lunch time as is usual with us!  Paul said the kids were great.  He and Luke brought up the rest of the Christmas decorations from the basement and Katherine took a good nap.

We actually did not leave the house the rest of the day.  We spent the majority of the time doing housework, playing with the kids and taking down Fall decorations and putting up Christmas stuff.  There really was not any good football on either.  We had a wonderful day!

No comments: