Thursday, November 18, 2010

It's Back to Work I Go...

Enjoying the end of the day
Well, it was back to work for me today!  Katherine woke up around 4:30 again which has been her norm this week.  I fed her then started getting ready for work.  Paul took the kids this morning so I could be at work by 7:00.  By this time Katherine and Luke have gotten in a routine of going to school every day.  I was very sad to leave them but knew the day would fly by.

My day at work went great.  Everyone was so kind and welcoming!  I spent a lot of the day catching up with friends and coworkers.  I am not sure exactly how much work I did.  The kids had a great day.  Katherine's teachers asked me if I could start sending more milk for each of her bottles.  They thought she still seemed hungry when her bottle was gone.  We will try that tomorrow and see how she does.  Poor thing was wiped out again and fell asleep on the way home.  We spent most of the evening trying to recuperate from our busy day!

No comments: