Sunday, November 7, 2010

Super Sunday

Nene helping Luke read his new book

Luke opening a present for sister
We had a great day!  When we woke up we realized the time had changed.  Even though Paul and I mentioned it to each other several times over the weekend we never set the clocks back.  How exciting to realize we had an extra hour!  Even with that extra hour we  barely made it to church on time.  It still amazes me how long it takes to get four people ready, packed and out the door.  We should be trying to perfect this since I go back to work next week and will have to do it every day.

After our Sunday lunch at Subway we came home and played with Luke. It was weird not having a Titans game to watch. The kids and I had naps before we went to Gallatin to see Nene and Pop!  I had put a roast in the crock pot after church for our supper so we took that to share.  Luke had so much fun reading books with Nene.  Some of Paula's friends had brought gifts for the kids when they have visited her since she came home from the hospital.  Luke got a fun book about being a big brother and Katherine got a sweet stuffed lamb from the Mays'. Katherine fell asleep while I held her and ate at the same time.  Bill took over Katherine duty when he finished eating.  We had a great visit and are so thankful that Paula is feeling well!

No comments: