 |
| If you're happy and you know it... |
 |
| Paul prepping the gingerbread |
 |
| Luke putting his touch on it |
 |
| The finished product! |
As I mentioned in earlier posts we are easing in to the Christmas Season around here. We realized we do not really have a block of time coming up that we can dedicate to getting the house all ready for the holidays. So, we are doing a little bit at a time when we have time. Tonight we decided to decorate the Gingerbread House. Luke absolutely loved it! He called it his little house and named the gingerbread man "Jimmy". Not entirely sure where that came from but I think it is going to stick!
Katherine was not too thrilled with the whole process so I had to walk her around most of the night. That girl only gets fussy when she is tired and she still loves to nap!
No comments:
Post a Comment