Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Cute Little Face

Couldn't you just kiss those cheeks?!?!

A little perturbed with Mom taking so many pics
One of the great things about the weather getting colder is you get to put babies in these cute little hats!  This little hat was actually made for Uncle Jon before someone knew he was a he and not a she!  Paula has let me use a lot of things that the boys had growing up.  Obviously this cute little hat was never worn since it was pink. It also has a matching sweater and booties.  If you look close you will also notice that Katherine is wearing a pink John Deere shirt!  Paul picked this up for her shortly after we found out we were having a little girl. 

Katherine and I had a good day.  She did not sleep as well last night; she woke up twice to eat!  Not sure what that was about and hope it was an isolated incident.  I was in a cleaning and decorating mood today.  I took down all the Halloween decorations and started putting out the pilgrims and turkeys!  We love any sort of holiday around here and I usually have some kind of decorations to enjoy.  I just think it is fun and Luke likes helping me.  I also decided to "set the table" in the dining room.  We do not use our china as much as I would hope so I thought it would be fun if it was out for us to enjoy this month.  It made me start craving turkey, dressing and cranberry salad!  When Luke noticed it he said "Mommy, what did you do in here on the dining room table?"  That boy sure is smart!

I am  having problems getting good pictures with my camera.  If I have the flash on it washes everyone out.  If the flash is off (like in the pics above) they are a little blurry.  Anyone with more experience with cameras have advice on finding a happy medium?

No comments: