![]() |
| Looks can be deceiving |
![]() |
| Daddy went to school, too |
Luke ran in to his room then Paul and I got Katherine settled in her new room. Luke thinks it is neat that Katherine is at his school now and the teacher promised he could visit anytime he wanted. Katherine smiled as I kissed her bye - nearly broke my heart. Somehow I did not cry! I decided to keep myself busy until I went back to get her around 11:30. I am easing her and me in to her school routine. I went to the grocery, K-mart and the post office all before 9:00. It is amazing how much quicker errands are without kids in tow. I made a pit stop at home then headed out for more errands before I picked her up.
The teachers said she did great. She cried a little and really did not have a nap. That is what I was afraid of. She only slept 20 minutes out of the 4 hours she was there. Needless to say she has pretty much been asleep since we got home around 12 with the exception of waking up to eat and play for a little bit. Poor girl is worn out! Tomorrow I plan to leave her until mid-afternoon and then a full day on Wednesday before returning to work Thursday.


No comments:
Post a Comment