![]() |
| Kitchen and breakfast room |
![]() |
| Mudroom |
![]() |
| The mantel is going to look great! |
Paul was meeting another exterior guy at the house tonight. Turns out he lives close to us and actually goes to our church. Paul had done some work with him several years ago. So, praying that he comes back with a reasonable bid. His company would actually be able to get to us shortly after the first of the year! So, we'll see if we can come to terms on a fair price. Paul texted me and said the painters had gotten a lot done today so I couldn't stand it, I had to run out there again after work to see. I had talked to the crew chief this morning to clarify some things. I was blown away by how much they had done ! There was a crew of six guys and they are fast! The living room, kitchen, dining room, mud room, hallways and playroom have a coat of paint on the ceilings and walls. Paul was able to quickly get the samples up in the dining room and master bedroom. I think I am happy with all of them so I walked through with one of the guys to make sure they understood all the color selections we wanted. The living room seems to be the most affected. With all of the blue gone and everything crisp and clean it is going to look great!
The plan is for them to be back tomorrow. I told Paul that there is strong possibility that when we get back from our trip and are able to get up there everything will be completely painted. That blows my mind! The flooring guys called today and said they have an opening the end of next week and would be able to get our hardwoods installed. I just said no! We talked about it and decided that once the paint is done we are going to seriously wait until after the holidays to schedule anything else. We are actually getting in the final stretch on the interior. But, considering I have not picked out the first light fixture and we still haven't made a final determination regarding the kitchen cabinets we are going to hold off for now.
Paul had an appointment at 5 to look at a new job. Thankfully it was close to Gallatin. He didn't get home until after 7 so the kids stopped and picked up supper for a weeknight change.



No comments:
Post a Comment