Saturday, December 6, 2014

Christmas Blitz - Cheekwood!

Playing with antlers!

Making a Santa sack

Decorating a Christmas cookie


Riding in Santa's sleigh

Beautiful tablescape -- would love to do this!


We love Cheekwood and I have regretted not making it there this fall for the scarecrows. I knew we had to go for Christmas.  We have never been this time of year.  They have reindeer, multiple craft stations and pictures with Santa.  We heard a beautiful concert at the main house and enjoyed Christmas trees decorated from around the world.  It is so nice to have such a great place so close by. We spent a couple of hours there.  We are all tired, but I spotted a Porter Paints so I ran in there real quick to get some samples mixed.  There are a few paint colors that I actually want to see on the wall before I commit to them!

The rest of  the day we are going to stay home and try to get the last of our Christmas decorating done.  We still have not picked up our live tree yet  --- we asked the kids if we could not do that this year, but they were having none of that.  So, I guess we will stop and do that after church tomorrow! Tis' the season!

No comments: